Are you looking for Deals at Used Car Lots Near You?
If you are looking for deals at used car lots near you, then by now you must be typing the words used car lots near me in your Google browser hoping to find a good car with a fair price. A growing number of people these days choose to buy used cars, trucks, and SUV’s over new ones because of many reasons.
First, buying a new car is considered a dead investment. This means as soon as you pay for the vehicle, its value drops by 20% and then another 20% one year after. Let us do the math! For 2019, the average price of a brand new car is around $30,000. We know that price definitely varies depending upon the make and model.
Given you will buy a $30,000 car today, its value will only be around $24,000 the sooner you reach home. One year later, your precious vehicle will only be priced at around $18,000. There are more reasons why buying used cars over new ones is a wiser investment so please read on.
For a little guide on why used cars are better to buy than new ones, watch the following video:
Why Choose Used Cars over New Ones:
Buying a brand new car has its fair share of advantages, too. First, because it is brand new, it means it has not experienced the dreadful process of wear and tear yet. Second, because the car is untouched, any buyer will have the confidence it has not been to an accident. Third, you will have the assurance that it has not been used by careless drivers. The fourth advantage is newer and better features and the latest automotive technology. The fifth advantage is the terms of service and unused warranty.
While the advantages of buying a new car are undeniable, they come with a hefty amount of money. The financial aspect is the main reason why more and more individuals prefer the car buying experience of used cars. If you have a particular brand and model in mind but cannot afford its brand new price, choose a certified pre-owned vehicle. Used cars come with insurance, too; but for a way more affordable price than new ones. Another good thing about buying used cars is that you can sell it again for basically the same price as you have bought it. In fact, you may sell your vehicle for more money as long as you have it repaired. You can also add more details and new features to your car like a navigation system to make it look more attractive. This is why buy and sells businesses are rampant these days. The equation is simple: buy a used car for a lower cost and then resell for more money.
Used Car Lots & How To Find Them:
By definition, a used car lot is a parking lot where dealers display their used cars for sale. If you are having troubles finding used car lots near your location, then seek the help of a reliable auto sales dealer. First, make sure your dealer is licensed and has been in the customer service and customers trade and car purchases industry for some time now.
Experience is the best teacher, they say. A licensed car dealer surely knows plenty of wholesale used car auctions within or near you. In used car lots, you will find vehicles of every make and model being traded-in, off-lease, or for sale. Getting there may make you bombarded with too many options. To avoid confusion, make sure you have a specific brand and model in mind. Think of two or three other options in case your first choice is not available.
Another option to search for used car lots nearest you are using the internet. Although used car buying can be exhausting, you can always go online for fast help and convenience. Most websites selling used cars will ask you to answer a few questions related to the transaction such as the car type, model, and brand you wish. You will also be asked the price range you are willing to pay. You can also specify if you need advanced features like keyless entry and an intuitive navigation system.
Aside from the price, many people prefer buying used cars with high hopes they would end up with the classic model they have always wanted. Thankfully, there are websites that feature and sell these kinds of car. Because classic cars are made decades ago, their spare parts may be hard to find. It is good to know that these websites have a link to stores offering the spare parts you will need.
How to Find Deals At Used Car Lots Near You:
1. Research: The secret to owning the car you want is finding it. This means you have to read reviews first and look up many providers before actually visiting a used car lot. Researching also means being knowledgeable about the make and model of the car you are interested in. Do not just buy something because it is popular in the market and everybody is using it. Because buying a car is a costly endeavor, make sure you will end up with something that best fits your needs and lifestyle.
2. Check out the unit: You have determined used car lots near you; the next thing to do is go out and check the unit you wish to buy. Always be a meticulous buyer, especially because you are buying a second-hand. Moreover, never judge a book by its cover. If there is a need for a test drive, do so.
3. Do not Stick to One Source: This means visiting as much used car lots or dealership as possible. If the car of your dreams is not in the first dealership, they never end up buying what is available. It is not the end of the world and you can always visit other used car lots near you some other time. This is true especially when it comes to the availability of body type. If you have a big family, we know a minivan or SUV is the best option. It is not ideal to end up with a sedan or convertible only because it is what’s available.
4. Opt for Dealers: If there are people more knowledgeable in this business, they are the car dealers. Choosing their services will guarantee a smooth transaction because they are well-versed in what they do. Especially if you are still undecided about the make and model you want, they will also give you tips about the pros and cons of some vehicles. They also know all the paper works required to close the deal. You can always rely on them if you are a newbie to car buying.
5. Functionality over Price: Yes, there are many vehicles that priced more than others; but if being pricey means more features, comfort, and efficiency, then why not? There is certainly nothing wrong buying a model more expensive than the first one you have in mind as long as it ticks your entire checklist.
Best Used Car Deals:
You buy a car not only because it is beautiful and classy. You buy it because of more important factors such as functionality and efficiency. With countless type, make and model out there, it is a general rule to always know, choose, and take home the best. Best when it comes to style, functions, and most of all – price.
The 2017 Kia Soul, 2016 Toyota Prius, and 2016 Honda Civic – all priced at an average of $16,000 to $20,000 – is the recommended best-used car for buyers looking for small cars. Buyers looking for a midsized car, on the other hand, with a $20,000 budget may choose from the 2017 Toyota Camry, 2016 Hyundai Sonata, 2017 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid, and 2015 Honda Accord. Furthermore, if you have $30,000 sitting in the bank and what to drive the road in style, the luxury sports cars like the 2012 Porsche Boxster, 2012 and 2014 Mercedes Benz-SLK Class, 2014 BMW Z4, and 2014 Audi TT are the best for you.
Different Finance Options Available
If you do not have enough cash to pay for your dream vehicle upfront, then you can always yield too many different finance options available. First is the dealership loan. This is a type of loan you can avail at the dealership. Because you will have a dealer to work this out for you, then you will not be stressed about too many paper works. You can also take home a used car by a using a credit card as long as you have enough credit limit. Although not all dealers accept this kind of payment, there are still dealers who do. There are even those that offer zero-percent interest as long as you are responsible enough to pay on time.
Another option to finance a used car is through getting a loan from a cooperative. Cooperatives and credit unions are non-profit organizations whose goal is to help people get the car they want. Compared to banks, their rates are definitely more competitive; although all of them require you to be a member first before taking advantage of their services.
Perhaps the most common finance option is getting a loan from your bank. This option is convenient as you can do it online. It offers a lesser interest rate, too. The process for both application and approval is fast and as long as you have good bank records, you always have 100% chance of getting approved. With a bank loan, you may choose to pay for your vehicle for up to 60 months. But remember that the lengthier your loan is, the higher monthly amortization you will pay.
If you are looking to find some more information on used cars and dealerships, be sure to check out the following related articles: